Led Zeppelin - Friends
Led Zeppelin - Friends
不過就是一首歌
我覺得
我還是沒有體會到背後真正的含意
一切的一切 我還是要繼續加油
Bright light almost blinding,
強光幾乎讓人目盲
Black night still there shining,
黑夜卻不斷閃爍
I cant stop, keep on climbing,
我無法停止
Looking for what I knew.
追根究底
Had a friend, she once told me,
曾經有一個朋友 她告訴我
you got a friend, you aint lonely,
你擁有朋友 你並不孤單
Now shes gone and left me only
現在她已經走了 離開了我
Looking for what I knew.
根據我所知道的
Mmm, I'm telling you now,
恩 我現在告訴你
The greatest thing you ever can do now,
現在 你只需要這樣作
Is trade a smile with someone whos blue now,
就是送給那憂傷的人 一個微笑
Its very easy just.
就只要那麼簡單
Met a man on the roadside crying,
巧遇一位男人在街角哭泣
Without a friend, theres no denying,
可以確認沒有任何朋友相伴
You're incomplete, they'll be no finding
你不是十全十美 他們將永遠不會知道
Looking for what you knew.
根據你給他們的訊息
So anytime somebody needs you,
因為任何時刻總是有人需要你
Don't let them down, altho it grieves you,
拜託別讓他們失望 雖然 他們可能會惹惱你
Some day you'll need someone like they do,
有一天 你會發現 總有人發現他們所作的一切是對的
Looking for what you knew.
你會發現的~
不過就是一首歌
我覺得
我還是沒有體會到背後真正的含意
一切的一切 我還是要繼續加油
Bright light almost blinding,
強光幾乎讓人目盲
Black night still there shining,
黑夜卻不斷閃爍
I cant stop, keep on climbing,
我無法停止
Looking for what I knew.
追根究底
Had a friend, she once told me,
曾經有一個朋友 她告訴我
you got a friend, you aint lonely,
你擁有朋友 你並不孤單
Now shes gone and left me only
現在她已經走了 離開了我
Looking for what I knew.
根據我所知道的
Mmm, I'm telling you now,
恩 我現在告訴你
The greatest thing you ever can do now,
現在 你只需要這樣作
Is trade a smile with someone whos blue now,
就是送給那憂傷的人 一個微笑
Its very easy just.
就只要那麼簡單
Met a man on the roadside crying,
巧遇一位男人在街角哭泣
Without a friend, theres no denying,
可以確認沒有任何朋友相伴
You're incomplete, they'll be no finding
你不是十全十美 他們將永遠不會知道
Looking for what you knew.
根據你給他們的訊息
So anytime somebody needs you,
因為任何時刻總是有人需要你
Don't let them down, altho it grieves you,
拜託別讓他們失望 雖然 他們可能會惹惱你
Some day you'll need someone like they do,
有一天 你會發現 總有人發現他們所作的一切是對的
Looking for what you knew.
你會發現的~
留言